To Clarify Something

In case you haven't realized by now that I'm a very well-connected upper-class little dog, there's the proof.

Here we have the Duchess of Cornwall's Bluebell. (Bluebell looks attractive, I'd like to shag her. Besides, her ears look just like mine.)


I guess from the way he holds her, Prince Charles is afraid of getting dog hair on his fancy suit. (Admittedly, we DO moult a lot.) But hasn't he got a valet? (By the way, I think double-breasted suits ought to be against the law. Only men who'd look good in a potato sack as well ought to be allowed to wear then and, as much as I like him, I'm afraid the Prince is not among them.)


By the way, his fondness for the likes of us has tradition. Here we have the Prince of Wales and a relative (of mine, not of the Prince) on the cover of a back number of the magazine "Town and Country". Love the outfit. My Bitchboss has an equally bedraggled Barbour, my favourite piece of her clothing because when she puts it on it means that we are going out.


Then there is King Edward VII with Ceasar. (Wouldn't have touched Ceasar with a bargepole. I'm VERY heterosexual, just like King Edward, really!)


I've added the picture of Pricess Elizabeth because I think it's sweet, although the dog isn't a Russell Terrier. I don't find Corgies (I believe this one was called Susan) particularly attractive, but I would have shagged Susan nevertheless any time.


You may address me as "Sir" now.