My Only Weakness

You know about my proclivity for puppies. Let me tell you another story.


Long ago, when Pretty Boy* was still with us, we visited his breeder AND I WAS ALLOWED TO RUN WITH THE PUPPIES! I am the only nonDK**, no - make that the only nondog from that kennel, who was ever allowed to do that. Uncle R. (the breeder) said I was wesensfest*** enough.



No idea what that is, but because it's about me it's bound to be something complimentary. One little girl looked at me in horror and screeched: "WHO or WHAT is THAT?"

Girls!

Pretty Boy got his ear clipped because he was too rough-and-tumble with one of the little things. It screeched. I enjoyed that. The clipping I mean, not the screeching. Hehe...

I really don't know, why I like puppies. Basically, they are an uncouth bunch who pee and crap when- and whereever they feel like it.


Like Bitchboss**** and T&S***** really.




* I hated him. He always thought he was something better just because he had a title to his name. I eventually mobbed him out.

Making plans to get him already.

**DK = Deutsch Kurzhaar - German Shorthaired Pointer.

***Bitchboss told me to explain that for my non-Germanophone readers. A dog is "wesensfest" if his character and temperament are impeccable.

****My boss, the bitch.

*****My Trouble and Strife, who Bitchboss foisted on me. Makes my life hell.

See what I mean?