Confess Your Unpopular Opinion

I love horses, I love the military and uniforms and I love Tschingderassabummtata! (The latter translates roughly to "Crash! Crash! Boom! Boom!".)

So I have digged up three military marches for you.

Walk (Four-Stroke)


AM III, 72 or AM II, 213, Des Großen Kurfürsten Reitermarsch by Cuno Graf von Moltke, arr. by Reinhard Lehmann, dedicated to Kaiser Wilhelm II, 1893.
I could listen to it all day. It drives away any negativity I might feel, specifically the Larghissimo con spirito e maestoso "Boom-Boom-Boom-Dadadaa-Dadadaa-Dadadadadaa-Dadadadadadadadaadaadaaa...", even more so than Panzerlied.


Trot (Two-Stroke)


HM III B, 42, Amboß-Polka (Anvil Polka) by Albert Parlow.
And no, all you "Nazi" crying mountebanks, the banner shown is the banner of the Reichswehr 1921-1933.
It is performed here by the Stabsmusikkorps der Bundeswehr. (It may be banned in the meantime by our Defence Ministerette and valiant fighter against "Nazism", though. I wouldn't know. Panzerlied HAS been banned. THAT I know.)
I remember the  Amboß-Polka from my time at the Westfälische Reit- und Fahrschule of which I am an alumna, which taught me the value of military discipline (specifically, but not exclusively in dealings with horses) - even and in particular for a woman.


Canter (Three-Stroke)


HM III B, 45 Galoppmarsch from the operetta "Leichte Kavallerie" by Franz von Suppé.
The banner shown is the banner of the Reichswehrminister 1919-1933. So sorry, no Nazi stuff here either.
Don't you want to start galopping straight away too?

(I'm glad I found videos featuring historical footage, thus sparing myself (and you) the embarrassing uniforms of our Bundeswehr.)

Dedicated to a certain ex-officer and still veterinarian.